Compliment or Praise a Product or Service Supplier
Dr. Mel Luthy, Chief Editor
Sample Letter #1
We want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service your company provides. We sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. We have recommended your company to others because of our satisfaction with your service. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come.
Sample Letter #2
We want you to know how much we appreciate the way you have cared for our lawns and flowers this year. I can't remember a time when our lawns have looked so nicely groomed and weed-free, or when the flowers have been more beautiful. Several visitors to the corporate headquarters have commented on how nice things look. Thank you for your excellent service.
Sample Letter #3
Thank you for your prompt deliveries to our Doe Plant.
In our business we must get our products to the stores on a regular schedule. We rely on dependable service from suppliers like you to help us keep our schedule and satisfy our customers. We want you to know that we appreciate your efforts and look forward to continuing our business relationship.
Sample Letter #4
Thank you for the computer benchmarks produced by Springfield Computer Associates; they really are excellent!
Computer benchmarks produced by an independent third party such as your company provide a professional and unbiased standard that the industry relies on for making critical purchasing decisions. In addition, the software is easy to use and is updated regularly.
Thank you once again for your contribution to the industry.
Unleash Your Creativity With Letter Recipes
Letter recipes make it easy to write your own letters. Learn step-by-step how experts write perfect letters. Be creative with phrases and sentences for each writing step.
The letter recipe for Compliment or Praise a Product or Service Supplier gives you the help you need to write your own letters.
Get the letter recipes for all 500 topics when you buy 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters.
Be sure to mention specifically what you like about the service or product and, if appropriate, mention the names of individuals who have provided extra help.
1. Tell the supplier that you are pleased with the service or product.
- We want you to know how pleased we are with the outstanding service you have given us.
- I couldn't let our contract end without telling you how much I have enjoyed your friendly service.
- For five years you have faithfully delivered top quality products to our door.
- It's a pleasure to work with people who know the meaning of efficiency.
- I would like to compliment your foreman on finishing the work a week before the deadline. I appreciate the timely completion and the excellent workmanship.
- We have appreciated the friendly business relationship we have had with your company.
- The brochure you created for us was a huge success.
- have appreciated
- have been impressed with
- have enjoyed your
- how satisfied we have been
- how pleased we are
- how very much
- it's a pleasure to
- never fail to be impressed
- our sincere appreciation
- so rare nowadays
- such excellent quality
- the outstanding service
- the quality of
- to let you know
- to thank you for
- top quality products
- want to express our
- want you to know
2. Elaborate on the compliment.
- Rarely has a supplier given us such complete cooperation.
- We have always been able to rely on your flexibility and courteous service.
- Your staff has consistently made extra efforts to assist us in completing our projects on time.
- Your supporting work on the Doe project did not go unnoticed.
- You always seem to make something positive out of negative events.
- a commendable job
- at a very reasonable cost
- come through for us
- consistently excellent service
- creativity and initiative
- did a great job
- know that we can depend on
- knowledgeable and helpful
- made a special effort to
- most satisfactory relationship
- rendered invaluable assistance
- save me the trouble
- strong and durable
- such impressive efficiency
- the wonderful service you provide
- tireless efforts
- to meet our needs
- well before the deadline
3. Add a final word of thanks.
- Thank you for your support.
- Thank you for your assistance.
- We look forward to many more years of cooperation. Thanks.
- Thank you for the timely deliveries.
- Thank you for your promptness.
- a continuing relationship
- buy from you again
- convey our thanks
- dealing with you again
- for the excellent service
- for the fine job you did
- look forward to
- many more years of
- mutually profitable relationship
- our sincerest thanks
- our wholehearted appreciation
- please accept our
- please pass on my
- producing such a fine
- thank everyone involved
- thank you for
- the next time
- the quality of
- trying your other products
- will come back to you
- will be sure to
- working with you again