This letter is a worthwhile gesture that communicates your desire to maintain a business relationship.
1. Explain the change that is taking place, and give your new address.
- We are pleased to announce the completion of our new office building at 1600 Main Street in Springfield. We look forward to serving you at our new location. Our telephone number will remain the same: 555-5555.
- WE'VE MOVED! We have a new address and a new building to serve you even better.
New phone number:
New FAX number:
Please make the appropriate changes in your records. Thank you.
- Please note our new address and telephone number:
- We've moved to a new location to serve you better! We have more parking, a larger selection of merchandise, and the same great service you have come to expect. We're easy to find. Just take the Springfield exit off I-80. See the enclosed map. We're open till 10:00 p.m. on weekdays. Help us celebrate the opening on June 1!
- On November 15, I will be closing my office in the Professional Tower at 1600 Main Street, Suite 240, and moving to a larger suite on the main floor of the Tower, Suite 180. I look forward to serving you there.
- a new address but the same commitment to quality and service
- announce the completion of our new
- are easy to find
- are taking advantage of the new industrial park
- as of March 3, my new address will be
- broke ground on our company's new office complex
- decided to have new offices built
- expect far fewer letters commenting on
- finally outgrew our old headquarters
- have more parking
- have moved to a new location to serve you better
- have a new address
- larger selection of merchandise
- look forward to serving you at our new location
- moving to a larger suite in
- new site will provide more room for
- new building to serve you even better
- played a big part in allowing us to expand
- please make the appropriate changes in your records
- please note our new address and telephone number
- please accept my personal invitation to visit our new
- pleased to announce the opening of our new facility located at
- same great service you have come to expect
- see the enclosed map
- telephone number will remain the same
- thanks to good customers such as you
- the largest new building contract awarded in
- will be closing my office at
2. Add any other relevant information that this change may involve.
- We hope you will visit us soon. Our fall sale begins on September 5, and promises to be our greatest ever.
- Come and help us celebrate our new opening. We will give away special prizes and refreshments will be served.
- We are looking forward to enjoying our new home and would love to have you visit us.
- We will automatically transfer your account to this new location. There should be no interruption in service.
- Guides will be present to show you our new facility and demonstrate our newest products. Refreshments will be served in the main foyer.
- a great opportunity for generous savings
- account will be transferred automatically to
- are looking forward to enjoying our new home
- at the heart of downtown
- business as usual
- can reach us by calling
- can better serve our customers
- come and help us celebrate our new opening
- fall sale begins on
- for more information please contact
- friendly staff
- guides will be present to show you our new facility
- hope you will visit us soon
- please be patient with us during
- please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns
- refreshments will be served in the main foyer
- serve people in the most remote
- so come see us at our new location
- special prizes and refreshments
- the office will continue to offer
- the phone number remains the same
- there should be no interruption in service
- toll-free number will be
- will not be interrupted
- would love to have you visit
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)