In addition to the general announcement that you will make, this letter provides a personal touch for special friends and clients. It is an opportunity to build good relationships and promote your business.
1. In a personal tone explain that you are changing the name. If appropriate, give the reason why.
- To avoid confusion with another company with a similar name, we have decided to change our name to Doe Construction. We have enjoyed our work with you and look forward to future cooperation.
- Before you hear the news in another way, we want to let you know that, effective June 1, we will have a new name, "Doe Hunting and Fishing," to better reflect our focus on meeting the needs of the outdoors enthusiast. We plan to have a special 25% off sale on that day.
- We have changed our name! After July 1, we will be known as "Doe International." We will be offering the same domestic services as before, plus helping you with your international travel needs. We are committed to being your full-service travel agency.
- With the help of associates like you, our company has grown to the point where our name no longer reflects the full line of products we market. Effective May 1, we will be known as"Doe Computers and Office Supplies.."
- Before you read about it in the newspaper, we want you to know how delighted we are that John Doe is joining our consulting staff. After July 1, we will be known as Johnson and Doe Associates. Although the company name is not significantly different, Mr. Doe's participation will strengthen our commitment to providing you with the best real estate services available.
- because of some confusion between
- changes in the direction that the company
- grown to the point where
- has been some confusion
- have decided to change our name to
- have changed our name
- not significantly different
- only the name has changed
- our name no longer reflects
- our new name will be
- reflects our commitment to
- represents our commitment to
- strengthens our commitment
- this change will take effect on
- to better reflect the recent merger with
- to avoid confusion with
- to better reflect our focus on
- want you to know
- want to let you know
- will have a new name
- will be known as
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)