This letter gives you an opportunity to advertise the success of your business, to inform the reader of your history, and to give a sales pitch. See also "Write a news release."
1. Announce which anniversary you are celebrating and give the relevant dates.
- It all starts at 8:00 a.m., Saturday, May 15, when Doe Hardware opens its doors to a celebration of serving Springfield for 20 years!
- You are invited to help us celebrate 30 years of continuous service to the residents of Monroe County. Join us at the Fairgrounds Friday evening from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. for an evening of family fun.
- On June 22, Doe Construction will celebrate its 50th anniversary of bringing quality materials to the builders of our city. We think the occasion deserves a celebration, and you are invited to drop in and join us.
- Doe Furniture, a world leader in manufacturing quality furniture for the home and office since 1920, is celebrating its 50th anniversary during the month of June.
- Doe Gardens is proud to announce the celebration of its 10th anniversary of serving excellent food in exotic surroundings to the business community of Springfield. During the month of June the Gardens will serve a complimentary drink with each meal.
- all those years ago
- anniversary of our opening
- are cordially invited to attend
- candles on our cake
- celebrate 20 years of service to
- first started operations
- has become a community tradition
- has now been in business for
- help us celebrate
- is proud to announce the
- it's our birthday
- join us in celebrating
- long-time residents will remember
- now a world leader in
- occasion deserves celebration
- things have certainly changed since
- this makes us the oldest
- those were the days when
- are 30 years new
- are providing the gifts
- want to show our appreciation
- will be celebrating by
- will celebrate its
- will kick off our anniversary by
- with a whole month of
- years of growth and service
2. Explain what the business has accomplished over the years.
- Building on a reputation of quality products and service, Doe Hardware has grown to become the state's leading provider of tools and hardware for the home. For the past ten years it has received the Governor's endorsement for providing work for the handicapped, and it continues its commitment of providing excellent service and products to the community.
- With its headquarters located in the old town hall in Springfield, Kansas, Doe Cosmetics employs over 200 people in its laboratories and corporate offices. Doe Cosmetics is a leader in providing nonallergenic, organically based health care products. It has grown from a small family business just ten years ago to its present stature as a leader in the industry. Health-conscious consumers are recognizing the superior quality of Doe products.
- Doe Motors was born in the imagination of two brothers who were playing with their toy cars in a sandbox. They wanted their own automobile agency when they grew up--and now they have it. They love cars and they love to take care of them. Taking pride in making people happy with their purchases is their hallmark.
- The Doe reputation goes back to the early settlers of our county. It was Joshua Doe, the great grandfather of John Doe, our current president, who was the first blacksmith and wheelwright for the early residents of Springfield. His descendants have continued to serve the transportation needs of our community and are pleased with the success of their newest automobile dealership.
- It all began in June of 1985, when the founder of Doe Software, John Doe, decided to take his word processing idea to members of the City Council. They agreed to invest in its further development, and thus began a revolution in the word processing industry. After this modest meeting, John and his associates were able to develop and market some of the finest software products in the world.
- a small family business
- adapting to a changing environment
- as we have grown
- began from the dream of
- commitment to provide
- employs more than
- first began offering services
- has been years since
- have backed up every
- has grown from
- has grown to become
- have continued to serve the
- have developed and marketed
- headquarters located in
- heart of the community
- is a leader in providing
- is their hallmark
- moved into larger quarters
- opened its doors for business
- pioneers in the industry
- present stature as
- quality products and service
- quickly established a reputation for
- recognized for the superior quality of
- reputation goes back to
- take great pride in our reputation for
- take pride in
3. Explain any special offers you are making as part of the celebration.
- To celebrate the event we are offering 20% off all merchandise that we have in stock. Hurry in while supplies last.
- In honor of this event, we have received a special shipment of all-terrain mountain bikes. These will be sold at $1.00 over invoice price when you purchase a second mountain bike.
- The first 100 customers to visit our store on Friday will receive a complimentary bag of health care products valued at $100.00.
- To show appreciation to our valued customers, we are offering an unprecedented 30% discount on all garden tools and motorized equipment. This discount is good only through May, so act now.
- As one of our valued customers, you are to be complimented on driving one of the finest automobiles money can buy. In recognition of our anniversary, we are offering free state inspection service to all our loyal customers. Please call for an appointment between now and June 30 to take advantage of this offer.
- a complimentary
- a free gift
- a tour of the
- as a token of our appreciation
- as one of our loyal customers
- as one of our valued customers
- convey our heartfelt thanks
- deep discounts on all
- first 100 customers
- free refreshments will be
- in honor of this event
- in recognition of our
- please stop by for
- products valued at
- special shipment of
- that we have in stock
- the open house will feature
- throughout our anniversary week
- to take advantage of this offer
- to celebrate this event
- to visit our store between
- are offering
- while supplies last
- will host an open house
- will receive a
- will be served to all
- would like to offer you a
- are invited to
4. Close with a positive statement such as thanks for support or a statement about the future.
- Thank you for making our first 25 years such a success! We will look forward to seeing you at our celebration.
- Again, we appreciate your loyalty to Doe's! We look forward to serving you in the future.
- We hope to see you at the open house, and I look forward to our continued association as Chamber members.
- We appreciate the loyalty of our customers. As we continue to grow, we want you to know that one thing will never change: our commitment to Grandpa Doe's old-fashioned values.
- We look forward to celebrating our stellar year with you.
- a big thanks for
- as growth continues
- continue to offer you the best service
- continue to serve your needs
- continued association with
- continuing to serve you
- convey our heartfelt thanks
- have appreciated your business
- hope to see you soon
- keep your needs in mind
- keep listening to your needs
- look forward to
- one thing will never change
- ongoing commitment to
- our association means a great deal to us
- our main concern will always be
- pledge to you our continued and best service
- sincerely appreciate your loyalty
- thank you for making our first years a success
- thank you for your patronage
- the service you have come to expect
- very kind regards and best wishes
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)