No extensive explanation is needed in this brief communication. Simply state that you are giving approval and mention the amount involved.
1. Tell the reader that the funding has been approved, stating the amount in question and its purpose.
- I have approved your request for $5,000. This should cover the two new computers your section needs.
- The $1,600 you requested for capital equipment has been approved. You may order the machinery and have the invoices sent to Jane Doe.
- We will be happy to reimburse your study expenses up to $2,000. Keep your receipts and grade reports and send them to my office.
- Your request for $500 to cover travel expenses to the Springfield Nursing Conference has been approved. Be sure to hand in your receipts with your travel reimbursement form.
- Your request for reimbursement of your travel expenses has been approved. Jane Doe will have a $300 check ready by the end of the week.
- The $9,988.77 invoice that Doe Corporation submitted has been approved for payment. Their work was completed on time and met the specifications.
- Go ahead and pay Doe Corporation the $3,220 due them (Invoice #123). They have completed their contract with us.
- accounting will prepare
- as soon as this month's books are balanced
- for the amount of
- hand in your receipts with your reimbursement form
- has been approved
- have approved your request for
- have approved the
- keep your receipts
- keep a record of your expenses
- should provide you with
- the amount you requested
- the additional funds you need
- this should cover your
- will be reimbursed
- will receive the repayment you requested
- will need your receipts
- will transfer the funds
- will be happy to reimburse
- will have the check ready by
- your request for an additional
- your request for reimbursement
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)