This letter confirms the reader's reservation or registration. You should repeat the details of the agreement so your reader can respond to any misunderstandings that may have arisen. Your letter should be brief, positive, and businesslike.
1. Provide the confirmation and review the details of the agreement that you worked out in earlier communication. Mention specific dates, times, and prices.
- This letter is to confirm your reservation at the Springfield Hotel for three suites and four regular rooms on the night of April 1, 2007. The price will be $80 for regular rooms, and $110 for suites.
- This letter is to confirm last Friday's telephone reservation for two tickets on the Caribbean Spectacular Cruise. Since you are among the first 200 ticket buyers, the cruise line has authorized us to give you a 20% discount. Your tickets will now be $1,760 each for a total of $3,520. See the enclosed information packet for the details of your departure and itinerary.
- This letter is to confirm your preliminary reservation for the 2007 Lincoln County Egg Judgers' Convention. Thank you for joining us!
- We received your deposit and are happy to confirm your reservation for one suite at the Springfield Hotel with arrival June 16, and departure June 19.
- This letter is to confirm your Council Hall reservation. We will arrange the tables in the manner you requested and will make sure that someone is on the premises at 3:00 p.m. to admit the caterer.
- are pleased you will join us for
- are pleased you will be attending
- as agreed in our conversation on
- ask that you please read
- check-in time is
- confirm your reservations at
- for the reservation that you made
- is my pleasure to
- no cancellations after
- no refunds will be given after
- please feel free to
- price per person will be
- received your deposit
- reservations are in order
- see the enclosed information packet
- the following details
- the price per room will be
- time of your departure
- to confirm your reservation
- will depart at
- will arrive at
2. Mention any minor changes, special instructions, or other information that your reader might need to know.
- Even though you are officially registered, please check in at the desk to pick up your name tag and conference packet.
- Enclosed is a packet of conference materials, a program of the weekend's events, and a receipt for your preregistration fee.
- Unfortunately, the Avocado Room is not available, but the Papaya Room is. This room has the same dimensions as the Avocado Room and is typically cooler in August. Unless you inform us otherwise before June 1, we will assume that this arrangement meets with your approval.
- To complete your registration, a $50 conference fee is due on April 1. Please make your check payable to the Lincoln County Egg Judgers' Association, and mail it to the Lincoln County Egg Judgers' Association, 1600 Main Street, Springfield, KS, 123456.
- In order to ensure that you gain the most benefit possible from the workshop, we suggest that you carefully look over the materials in the enclosed packet before arriving in Springfield.
- A continental breakfast will be available in the lobby from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Check out time is at 12:00 noon.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please inform immediately so we can refund part of your payment.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you must let us know before April 1 to receive a refund of your preregistration fee.
- a receipt for
- a continental breakfast
- a program of the events
- are authorized to
- call before arriving
- carefully look over the
- check-out time is
- complimentary breakfast served
- enclosed is a packet of
- fee is due on
- free shuttle service to and from
- if you must cancel your reservations
- in the enclosed packet
- must inform us before
- no refunds after
- please let us know immediately
- please check in
- please make your check payable to
- to complete your registration
- will provide a
- your preregistration fee
3. Close with a positive expression.
- We look forward to serving you at our resort.
- Enjoy your cruise!
- For further information please call the agency at 555-5555.
- We are pleased that you have chosen to stay with us at the Doe Resort. If there is anything else we can do to serve you, please do not hesitate to contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-555-5555.
- I look forward to meeting you at the convention in Springfield.
- Rest assured we will do everything we can to ensure that your stay is comfortable.
- We look forward to serving you.
- Thank you again for choosing Doe Suites.
- are pleased to
- are looking forward to
- be glad to serve you
- call if we can help you
- can take care of
- do not hesitate to contact
- enjoy your stay
- enjoy serving you
- feel free to call me
- for choosing us
- happy to be of service to you
- having you at our
- if you need further information
- look forward to
- our toll free number is
- our pleasure to serve you
- rest assured that
- thank you for
- that you have chosen to
- to ensure that your stay is
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)