This letter is to confirm travel arrangements for you or the person for whom you are writing. Be specific with the details. Your letter should be brief and businesslike.
1. Confirm the details of your travel plans, including any instructions that you may have received.
- The purpose of this letter is to confirm my intention to visit your plant in Springfield and to let you know that the airline ticket you sent me has arrived.
- Just to make sure that I have the correct information on my travel arrangements, let me review the information I received. The ticket indicates an arrival time of 9:00 p.m. on Friday, March 7, 2002, and your secretary's note says I will be staying in the Springfield Hotel until Tuesday.
- Thank you for the rental car offer; I think I will take you up on it.
- Thank you for the rental car offer, but I am sure I can manage without one.
- As you suggested, I will meet you at the gate and ride with you to the Springfield Hotel. I will be very happy to join you and John for dinner.
- I will plan on meeting Jane in the lobby of the hotel at 9:00 a.m. on Monday. I am looking forward to seeing the plant and meeting the staff.
- a breakdown of expected
- am planning to
- expect to arrive at
- just to make sure that
- let me know whether
- let me review the information
- looking forward to
- plus accommodations for
- pursuant to our telephone conversation
- the ticket indicates that
- the price will include
- to confirm my intention to
- to let you know that
- use of a rental car
- will be met by
- will it be possible to
- will plan on using
- wish to confirm that
- would be delighted to
- would appreciate receiving
- would like some information on
2. Mention any other special circumstances and close with a positive comment.
- Please remember that I use a rather bulky wheelchair. It collapses, but I have had problems fitting it in the trunk of very small cars. Things should work out fine if John comes to get me in a mid-sized or larger car.
- I will bring my son, John, with me. I trust he will be no problem.
- It sounds as if everything is in order and should flow smoothly.
- Thank you again for your gracious invitation and for the tip about taxi fares.
- I look forward to meeting you and working together on the Doe contract.
- We are looking forward to taking a full tour of your facilities.
- am looking forward to
- arrange things so that
- for taking care of
- for the tip about
- for all your help
- have had problems with
- have been so helpful
- how much I appreciate
- need to allow for
- should be aware that
- thank you for
- thank you so much for
- things should work out well
- want you to know
- will all go smoothly
- will need to arrange for
- will need assistance with
- would appreciate your help with
- would it be possible to
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)