This letter is an opportunity to ease any misgivings a guest may have about the event to which he or she is coming. It is also an opportunity to give that person the information he or she needs to benefit fully from the event without unnecessary complications.
1. Indicate that you are pleased that the person will be attending the event, and verify the pertinent details of time, place, fees, etc.
- We are delighted that you will be attending the Lincoln County Egg Judger's Convention this year. This letter is to confirm the details of the Convention program.
- Please remember that Dr. Doe's opening remarks will be given at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday. The check-in booth will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. every day of the conference.
- Because you preregistered we will have a packet ready for you. Please be prepared to pay the balance of your registration fee at that time.
- We are happy to confirm your attendance at the English Language conference. The registration fee you have already paid is your only conference expense, but please arrive prepared for other expenses such as taxi and bus fare as well as meals for two days.
- This letter is to confirm your attendance at the Doe Convention. Please present this letter at the registration desk to get your name tag and conference packet.
- are so pleased that
- are happy to welcome you
- as we mentioned
- at the registration desk
- be prepared to
- because you preregistered
- begins promptly at
- come prepared for
- delighted that you can
- fee is payable at
- happy you will be able to join us
- happy to confirm that
- out-of-pocket expenses
- present this letter at the
- registration will be open from
- that you will be attending
- the check-in booth is located at
- the enclosed program
- to confirm your attendance at
- will be ready for you
- wish to confirm
- your registration fee
2. Mention relevant items of interest, or suggest ways in which the participant may prepare for the event.
- The packet we sent you gives a detailed outline of the conference's events. It is accurate except that Jane Doe's presentation will be on Friday at 9:00 a.m. rather that Monday at 9:00 a.m.
- Please read Jane Doe's book Closing the Deal before you come. Her presentation will assume that conference participants have a general familiarity with her ideas.
- Feel free to dress casually at the conference (and don't forget your golf clubs!). However, please remember that the closing banquet will be a black tie affair.
- To prepare you for the conference, we would like to remind you that the central objectives are as follows:
- to maximize your creative potential
- to minimize misdirected energy
- to improve interpersonal effectiveness
- to fulfill your wildest fantasies
- You have now paid all of your fees and have all the information you need to benefit fully from the conference.
- are no doubt familiar with
- ask that you read
- be conversant with
- before you come
- come prepared to
- don't forget to bring
- dress will be
- everything is in order
- feel free to
- gain firsthand knowledge of
- gives a detailed outline of
- hopes all in attendance will
- please remember that
- speakers are expected to
- the presentation will be given on
- the presentation presupposes
- the packet we sent you
- the program objectives are
- the primary objective is
- to gain the greatest benefits
- trust that you will
- will be available to
- will all benefit from
- would like to remind you that
3. Reaffirm the reasons why your guest would want to come to the event.
- We are especially pleased to have Jane Doe leading our workshop. She is well known for her highly successful info-mercials for various products and is listed in Doe Publishing's prestigious Who's Who in Business Television.
- Our keynote speaker this year will be Dr. John Doe of Springfield University. He has published numerous books on egg judging, and will be sharing with us some of the latest developments in European egg judging.
- You can expect the conference to be challenging and rewarding. Past participants have given rave reviews and have especially appreciated the networking they were able to do with potential business contacts.
- The conference will be held this year at Springfield Suites, well known for its golf course and sailing facilities on Lake Springfield. We have organized the conference so you will have time to participate in these activities during leisure hours.
- This conference is widely regarded as the most successful motivation event of the year. Don't miss out on it!
- are especially pleased that
- as the most successful
- challenging and rewarding
- don't miss out on
- event of the year
- expect the conference to be
- for networking and professional growth
- from all over the world
- gain firsthand knowledge
- has been listed in
- has received excellent evaluations
- have received rave reviews
- is well known for
- is especially appreciated by
- known across the nation
- latest developments in
- many of our former
- on several occasions
- our keynote speaker
- the networking opportunities
- well known for its
- will have plenty of time to
4. Tell your reader who to contact with further questions. End on a positive note.
- Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable. Once again, we are pleased to have you with us. My telephone number is 555-5555 and my e-mail address is Doeh@Doe.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jane Doe at 555-5555 or e-mail Doej@Doe.org. She is our conference troubleshooter and a professional at making things run smoothly.
- We look forward to seeing you in Springfield, and anticipate another highly successful symposium.
- Please don't hesitate to contact me at 555-5555 or Doej@Doe.org if you have any questions. See you there!
- We look forward to welcoming your group and I hope to meet you personally before the conference is over. If you have any questions, please call me at 555-5555 or e-mail me at Doej@Doe.org.
- a most worthwhile experience
- answer your questions
- any special concerns
- are looking forward to
- before the conference is over
- can help you with
- can reach me at
- contact me at
- don't hesitate to
- for any other details
- for any special arrangements
- happy to have you with us
- have a good time at
- hope to make your stay
- hope you enjoy
- hope to meet you personally
- if you have any questions
- if we can help you
- if there is anything
- in any other way
- let me know if
- look forward to
- my telephone number is
- my e-mail address is
- reach me at extension
- will be glad to
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)