The completion of a college degree by an employee, friend, or associate is a significant achievement which certainly should be recognized. You can also send a congratulatory note if the son or daughter of an employee or associate finishes a significant degree program.
1. Begin by expressing your congratulations for the achievement.
- Congratulations on the completion of your degree!
- I was delighted to receive your graduation announcement yesterday, and would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your degree.
- Congratulations! I always knew you would graduate with honors.
- Finishing your degree is such an important milestone. Congratulations.
- Thanks for sending me an announcement of your graduation from Doe University. Congratulations on a job well done.
- You must be very proud of your son's graduation. I am certainly happy for him, and I'll bet you are as glad as he is that it's over!
- I received your daughter's graduation announcement yesterday, and I want to extend my sincere congratulations both to her and to you.
- a great accomplishment
- always knew that
- am very proud of you
- are very happy for you
- are glad it's over
- congratulations are in order
- congratulations on
- extremely proud of
- in completing your degree
- just as proud as can be
- know how hard you worked
- long years of college life
- must be very proud
- on the successful completion of
- on a job well done
- on your graduation from
- on the occasion of
- reached a milestone in
- received the announcement of your
- thanks for sending me
- the completion of your degree
- was delighted to hear that
- was delighted to receive
- your graduation from
- your graduation announcement
2. Acknowledge such things as the effort, dedication, energy, or sacrifice necessary for the achievement.
- I have always admired your dedication and was thrilled to hear that you have been accepted into law school at Doe State.
- Your dedication in pursuing your educational goals has impressed me tremendously. I can only wish the best to a very deserving graduate.
- I know how hard you have worked to achieve this goal.
- I know it has been a long four years for you, but you will never regret the time, energy, and sacrifice that you have put into this accomplishment.
- We are very proud of all you have accomplished.
- It has been a long haul for you, and we are all pleased that you have done so well.
- all the extra work and effort
- all those years of
- all those late nights studying
- all your hard work
- all you have accomplished
- are very proud of
- by your dedication to
- has been a long haul
- have done so well
- have been impressed with
- have finally paid off
- have always admired your
- know how much it takes
- know how hard you worked
- long years of study
- pursuing your educational goals
- quite an achievement
- reached your goal
- the time, energy, and sacrifice
- to achieve this goal
- to a very deserving graduate
- will never regret your
3. Mention the gift, if you are giving one.
- A gift should arrive for you by UPS within a few days. I hope it is something you can use and enjoy.
- We hope you enjoy the gift we sent.
- We have sent a little something to help you celebrate the occasion.
- I have enclosed a gift certificate for you to get something you need.
- To help you celebrate, I have enclosed a dinner gift certificate for two at Doe's Landing. Please relax and enjoy yourself. You have earned a break!
- a small reward for
- a gift should arrive
- accept this small gift
- as a token of
- hope you can use and enjoy
- enclosed is a small
- for all your hard work
- get something you need
- have sent a little something
- have enclosed a gift
- hope it is something
- hope you enjoy the gift
- how proud we are
- just a little something
- our way of saying
- relax and enjoy yourself
- so that you can
- to enjoy yourself with
- to help you celebrate
- to mark the occasion
4. Express good wishes for the future.
- I expect great things from you in the future.
- Now that you are moving away and taking your first real job, I hope you will keep in touch. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.
- Our warmest hopes and wishes go with you as you start a new chapter in your life.
- Let me know how things go for you.
- I know you will do well in your professional work if you maintain the self-discipline you demonstrated in school.
- I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I know you will go far.
- a new chapter in
- am confident that
- as you face a new
- as you make decisions about
- as you start your
- best wishes for
- for continued success in
- fulfill your dreams
- hope you will
- in your professional work
- in your future endeavors
- in the future
- in the years ahead
- keep in touch
- keep up the good work
- know you will go far
- look forward to
- may your future hold
- off to an auspicious start
- please let me know
- warmest hopes and wishes
- well prepared for
- wish you all the best
- wish you success and fulfillment
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)