The tone of this letter must convey a feeling of sincere respect and admiration for the accomplishments of the reader. Keep in mind that the reader will probably share your letter with others.
1. Start with a direct statement of congratulations, mentioning the accomplishment.
- Congratulations on your quick action last week.
- Congratulations on meeting your sales goals for this month.
- Congratulations on your presentation to the board yesterday. I thought it was well organized and effectively presented. John was also pleased with it.
- Congratulations on receiving the Doe Award last week.
- I read last week in Real Estate News that you had received the Salesperson of the Month Award, and I wanted to congratulate you on that honor. You certainly deserved it.
- On behalf of the company, I want to congratulate you for a job nicely done.
- As usual, the quality of your work was excellent.
- I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your good work on the Smith project.
- I just heard about your well-deserved award and wanted to be among the first to congratulate you.
- I saw your new model demonstrated a few days ago, and was very impressed with it.
- Congratulations for a brilliant piece of research of enormous importance.
- a job well done
- a remarkable accomplishment
- add my own congratulations
- applaud your achievements
- be among the first to
- certainly deserved
- congratulate you on
- deserve this distinction
- did an outstanding job
- extend my warmest congratulations
- merits the highest praise
- my compliments on winning
- on being chosen as
- on doing such a great job
- on the successful completion of
- on a well-deserved award
- really deserve
- to congratulate you
- want to let you know
- was very impressed with
- your terrific achievement
- your receiving this recognition
2. Comment on why you think the achievement is worthwhile or significant.
- I think you said exactly what we needed to hear.
- Your timely action in correcting the system errors saved the company thousands of dollars.
- Customer satisfaction is essential to our business, and your quick action no doubt saved the Smith account.
- Your presentation tipped the scales in our favor. I think they will approve the appropriation.
- Your efforts went beyond the call of duty.
- I can't remember a time when your department accomplished more.
- Your work was magnificent.
- Your design is an important contribution to the company
- You are always willing to spend time and energy to help others.
- People like you make this company a great place to work.
- a magnificent achievement
- a remarkable accomplishment
- all you have accomplished
- an outstanding performance
- an inspiration to
- an important contribution to
- can't remember a time when
- diligence and effort have paid off
- done a super job
- done a great job
- have proven the skeptics wrong
- have clearly demonstrated
- helped tip the scales
- is quite an accomplishment
- knew that you could
- made all the difference
- make a major contribution to
- people like you
- the quality of your work
- what you accomplished was
3. Acknowledge such things as the effort, dedication, energy, or sacrifice necessary for the achievement.
- I am well aware that you could not have done this without maximum effort.
- The time and effort you put into organizing the event certainly paid off.
- What you did is quite an accomplishment, especially for a person just starting her career.
- A lot of people were skeptical about your design, but you have clearly demonstrated that it works.
- You should be very proud of your hard work and all you have accomplished.
- I hope you do not think that we take you for granted around here. Your work is always so good we frequently have to remind ourselves that not everyone is as capable as you.
- This design should go a long way toward eliminating the production problems we have experienced.
- Your contribution to the company does not go unnoticed.
- applying proven methods to
- because of your persistence
- certainly paid off
- could not have done this without
- does not go unnoticed
- extra work and effort
- has been a long haul
- how much we appreciate
- long hours of dedicated work
- the time and effort
- your efforts were
- your time and energy
- your professional approach to
- your contribution to
- your quick action was
- your hard work and persistence
- your willingness to
- your innovative approach to
- your leadership in
4. Express hope for future successes.
- I look forward to your next presentation.
- Once again, congratulations! It is people like you who really make a difference in the company.
- I have a feeling that this is just the first of many good things to come.
- I know you will go on to set many other records.
- Please let each member of your team know how much I appreciate this effort.
- I will follow your progress with great expectations.
- I am proud you are part of the company.
- Keep up the good work!
- If there is anything I can do to help you maintain your current level of proficiency and productivity, please let me know.
- a rewarding, successful
- accept my sincere thanks for
- accept my best wishes for
- are all proud of you
- for your contributions to
- for your continued success
- good things to come
- in the years to come
- is just the first of many
- it is people like you
- keep up the good work
- know you will go on to
- look forward to
- on the threshold of
- to set many other records
- to help you maintain
- to many more successes
- will be following your progress
- will go a long way
- without question, you are
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)