Sending Mother's Day and Father's Day greetings to your employees can build a great deal of goodwill. Loyal customers also appreciate this personal touch. Special promotions may focus on your customers' fatherhood or motherhood.
1. Open with a greeting and acknowledge the occasion. Tell your reader why you are writing.
- Our fathers, whether the baseball or the book club kind, have inspired many of us to do our best in this world. Father's Day is a chance to show them how much they have meant to us. Doe Corporation is honoring all our fathers in a special way this year.
- Just a note to let you know that we honor you and all mothers on this Mother's Day.
- This Mother's Day we want all our customers to feel special, so we are having a grand sale!
- John, over the years you have worked here I have watched you raise your kids and want you to know how much I admire the terrific job you are doing. Happy Father's Day!
- Jane, I admire your ability to hold down this crazy job and raise your wonderful children. We in the department are all thinking of you this Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Our Father's Day Sale this year is larger than ever!
- a mother's challenging role
- a special sale in honor of
- admire your strength and patience
- are having a sale
- as we celebrate Motherhood
- for all the fathers out there
- how much we admire your
- how much you all mean to us
- if it weren't for people like you
- in honor of all mothers
- in celebration of Fatherhood
- special thanks to all the fathers
- the management would like to extend
- the joys and trials of
- to let you know how much we appreciate
- to honor the fathers
- want you to know
- will be thinking of you this Mother's Day
- would like to acknowledge the
- your leadership as a parent and employee
- your dedication to your children
- your energy and enthusiasm
2. Give details of promotions or a personal note, if appropriate. Close pleasantly.
- In honor of all fathers, Doe's Sales department is offering some remarkably low prices on selected products from our line.
- I know how proud you are of your children and hope you will get to see all of them this Mother's Day. We are thinking of you.
- I wish my son were taking me salmon fishing this weekend. Enjoy yourself and good luck!
- Use this weekend to relax and reflect upon your accomplishments as a mother. You deserve to be pampered, for a change.
- Our Mother's Day Sale features nearly everything a mother could want. Please call and make an appointment with your sales representative.
- In honor of Father's Day, Doe's is doing something unusual. All the fathers may take next Monday off, with pay, compliments of Mr. Doe. Enjoy the three-day weekend with your families with no worries about work. You deserve it!
- On your first Father's Day please accept my very best wishes and sincere thanks for all you do to keep this company running smoothly. Take it easy this weekend.
- are thinking of you
- call or stop by to take advantage of
- certainly deserve a break
- come in today to place your order
- enjoy this weekend with your children
- for being such a wonderful mother
- for all your hard work
- for raising your children so well
- from one father to another
- in appreciation of
- just hang in there
- just to say thank you for
- let your children pamper you for once
- one-day sale in honor of
- please accept my best wishes
- proud of your children
- the time you have spent with your children
- to show how much I appreciate all you do
- use this time to
- will hold these prices through
- your willingness to serve
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)