Get to the point immediately by stating the new or changed policy. Explain the reasons for the policy and its benefits for both employees and the company. Employees will respond more positively when they understand the reasons for the policy and if they believe that it protects everyone's best interests.
1. Announce and explain the new or changed policy.
- For those of you who were unable to attend this month's meeting, the new parking policy states that each employee should use the stalls farthest from the store so that our customers can enjoy easier access to the showroom.
- Because of problems caused by confusion over our reimbursement policy, the financial office has made the following changes to the policy:
- Effective July 10, cashiers will no longer grant refunds. Please direct customers wanting refunds to the Customer Service booth.
- In the past, Doe Corporation's health insurance plan allowed each new employee full coverage beginning the first day of employment. Unfortunately, our current turn-over rate makes that policy cumbersome and unrealistic. Effective immediately, all new employees will have a 60-day probation period before receiving these benefits.
- Due to the alarming number of employees complaining about ear trauma, effective immediately, each employee must wear the provided ear safety equipment at all times within the fabrication area.
- Mr. Doe has announced a change in our overtime policy and has asked me to inform you of it. As of January 1, all employees must gain specific written permission from their immediate supervisor before working overtime hours.
- an important change in
- a recent study of
- as you are aware
- company policy has been
- effective immediately
- find it necessary to
- from now on
- has become necessary to
- has come to my attention
- has been put into place
- have been concerned about
- in the future
- is outlined in
- must be arranged through
- need to be consistent
- new policy with regard to
- please read and adhere to
- policy will be enforced from
- problems have arisen
- questions have arisen about
- request that all
- the policy of this company will be
- will help us to
- will continue to
2. Tell the reader how the policy will benefit both employees and the company.
- Remember, the more pleased our customers are with our service, the more likely they will be to make a purchase.
- You can help the financial department reimburse you quickly by following this policy to the letter.
- We introduce this new policy for your convenience. You will no longer need to discuss the validity of claims with customers, only to turn the matter over to the manager. This way we will all save time.
- We hope this policy will lower premiums for your spouse and dependents.
- We are confident that this will reduce injuries in the workplace.
- This policy will help alleviate some of the financial pressures the company is facing and will allow us to retain more workers.
- Although this policy may seem harsh, you will benefit by receiving even larger commissions.
- a safer workplace
- after the initial adjustment
- alleviate financial pressures
- are confident that
- expect this change to
- for your convenience
- for your protection and safety
- hope that you will find
- improve customer relations
- in the long run
- make it easier to
- this new policy will result in
- will make sure that
- will be more pleasant for all
- will speed up our
- will all benefit from
- will reduce paperwork
- will cut red tape
- will save time
- will help us to
3. Thank the employees for cooperation and offer to answer questions.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- We will appreciate your immediate compliance with this new policy.
- If you have any questions, please speak to your supervisor.
- We appreciate your cooperation.
- The personnel department will be happy to answer your questions.
- Thank you for your support.
- We hope you will show us your support by following our newest policy.
- Thank you for following these new procedures.
- address your concerns
- answer any questions you may have
- appreciate your cooperation
- cooperation is essential
- for your help in this matter
- for further information
- for your assistance
- for your cooperation in this regard
- for complying with
- if you have any problems with
- if you have any questions
- if you need any
- please feel free to
- thank you for
- will be happy to
- will appreciate your
- your loyalty and support
- your compliance with
- your immediate implementation of
- your supervisors will
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)