Make your invitation direct and wholehearted, but avoid excessive flattery.
1. Extend the invitation, indicating how the reader qualifies for membership.
- Because of the interest you have shown in maintaining our natural resources, we extend to you a warm invitation to join the Friends of Western Wilderness.
- We congratulate you on your sterling academic performance and extend to you an invitation to join the Doe Honor Society.
- The Reality Society is always interested in associating with young professionals like you who have shown outstanding sales and leadership performance. We therefore extend a cordial invitation to you to join our society.
- Congratulations on breaking the $50,000 sales barrier! You now qualify for membership in the Silver Chalice Club.
- We extend an invitation to you and your high school students to become members of our drug-free coalition.
- As one of our preferred customers, you are invited to become a member of our Christmas club.
- a warm invitation to you to
- a cordial invitation to you to
- after our conversation of
- am writing on behalf of
- appreciate the importance of
- are interested in joining us
- are invited to
- as a new resident of
- become a member of
- congratulate you on
- extend to you our
- have shown outstanding
- have been nominated for
- in associating with
- invite you to
- is always interested in
- nominated you to
- offers many service opportunities
- qualify for membership in
- the interest you have shown
- to the first meeting of
- to invite you to
- to become part of
- to join the
- was delighted to learn
- your efforts on behalf of
- your selfless work with
2. Explain the purpose of the organization and how the reader's qualifications are consistent with that purpose.
- The coalition was formed at the last PTA meeting to help students avoid illegal drugs and to stop drug trafficking at our school.
- As a member of the club, you will save an extra 5% on all purchases this year.
- We meet monthly to share ideas and receive instruction from national leaders in the field.
- The Society provides recognition for superior performance and assists scholars in obtaining research and travel funds.
- a common interest in
- are organizing a
- areas of common interest
- as a member you will
- enjoy social get-togethers
- focus our efforts on
- has a tradition of
- have joined forces to
- improve the quality of life in
- in order to help
- involved in charitable work
- make a difference in
- meet monthly to share
- organization is dedicated to
- prestigious organization is involved in
- primary focus is on
- provides recognition for
- raises money for
- receive instruction from
- share a commitment to
- the preservation of
- throughout the area
- very successful in the past
- was established in
3. Explain, if desired, relevant expectations of members: fees, participation, time commitments.
- There are no membership fees.
- Participation does not entail any costs.
- Members contribute $5.00 per month to cover postal expenses.
- With the annual membership dues of $50.00 comes a year's subscription to our newsletter.
- We hold meetings monthly to coordinate activities with the local authorities.
- To accommodate members' busy schedules, we hold our meetings during the lunch hour.
- annual membership dues of
- are aware that time can be our scarcest commodity
- are funded by the membership dues of
- ask for a donation of
- ask members to contribute
- chief commitment is time
- costs are minimal
- each serve on a committee
- expect members to attend at least
- hold meetings monthly
- in addition to committee meetings every
- includes a subscription to
- keep our meetings brief
- know that our members are busy
- meets weekly to review
- membership dues are very reasonable, only
- no membership fees
- request that our members
- socialize after meetings
- take turns hosting the
- to cover expenses
4. Express anticipation of the reader's acceptance and your desire for future association.
- We hope you will be able to join us in this worthy cause.
- We look forward to your reply.
- We hope to have a long association with you.
- We hope you will join us. Together we can make a difference.
- We look forward to sharing your future successes, too.
- You have much to contribute to the cause. We hope you will be part of the Society.
- are willing to participate
- at our next meeting
- at your earliest convenience
- convey your acceptance to
- eager to welcome you into
- give serious thought to
- have much to contribute to
- hope to hear from you
- hope that you
- hope for a long association with
- if you have any questions
- if you could join us
- look forward to your acceptance
- make formal application
- meeting you personally
- please let me know if
- please come share your ideas
- why not attend our next meeting
- will be part of the
- will attend our first meeting
- will join us
- will be able to
- would be pleased to
- would be part of the group
- would be great if
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)