Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Remind the reader exactly when and where you met.
2. Describe who you are to refresh the reader's memory.
3. Explain what attracted you to him/her on your first meeting.
4. Suggest meeting your acquaintance at a restaurant for dinner.
5. Keep the letter short and flirty; don't overdo your advances.
6. Remember that this person may already be involved.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)