Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Talk about some things you really enjoyed doing on the date.
2. Mention some things you like about the person you dated.
3. List some of the things that the two of you have in common.
4. Explain how much you look forward to seeing him/her again.
5. Suggest another date and make plans for dinner afterwards.
6. Keep the letter brief and understated; don't overdo it.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)