Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Describe how this relationship is improving your performance at school/work.
2. Explain that as you get to know your new love, you uncover interesting surprises.
3. List a few specific interests and beliefs that the two of you have in common.
4. Suggest that differences in your interests help to widen your outlook on life.
5. Explain that you are falling in love and no longer want to see anybody else.
6. Suggest meeting again to learn more about each other's interests and beliefs.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)