Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you're worried that your relationship is getting too serious too quickly.
2. Explain you don't want to commit yourself and want to be free to date other people.
3. Point out that neither one of you are spending enough time on education/careers.
4. Make it clear that past experience has taught you not to rush into a new relationship.
5. Explain that things are happening between you that are outside your comfort zone.
6. Specify exactly how often you would feel comfortable seeing your new love interest.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)