Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Point out that you've been together for x-amount of time and seem to be at a standstill.
2. Point out that you've accomplished your short-term goals and need to form new ones.
3. State your personal goals and ask your partner how he/she sees your future relationship.
4. Make it clear that you are serious about wanting to reassess your personal goals in life.
5. Explain that you are unhappy and cannot continue with the way things are now.
6. Plan to meet for a serious talk so you can make some decisions about your future.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)