Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you can't take your mind off the last time you were together.
2. State clearly that you are truly in love; be expressive and openly romantic.
3. Explain that you are no longer interested in seeing or dating anyone else.
4. Explain that past relationships do not compare with what you have found now.
5. Express yourself with a romantic image--a metaphor, a line from a song/poem, etc.
6. Make it clear that you want to see your lover again as soon as possible.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)