Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Relive your first meeting, a special date, or other memories of falling in love.
2. Describe how love has changed you and your whole world for the better.
3. Discuss some of the things you do together that bring contentment and joy.
4. Vow your love is true and you want to spend the rest of your life with her/him.
5. Explain how the two of you were made for each other and have so much in common.
6. Express your love with a romantic image--a metaphor, a line from a poem, song, etc.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)