Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Begin with positive aspects of your relationship to help soften your emotions.
2. Explain exactly what your loved one did or said to hurt you and when it happened.
3. Explain how much your feelings are hurt, but don't get too emotional and don't beg!
4. Acknowledge the fact that there might be an innocent explanation for what happened.
5. Stick to the point; don't complain or bring up old problems that have been resolved.
6. Be ready to accept the worst scenario and the possible break-up of your relationship.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)