Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Accept complete responsibility for what you did; don't try to excuse your actions.
2. Assure your lover that the suffering you've caused has filled you with deep regret.
3. Ask for forgiveness and promise him/her you will never make this mistake again.
4. Point out how you've always been able to work through your problems in the past.
5. Say "I love you" and relive a few earlier memories of when you were happy together.
6. Start making new plans so your lover can have something positive to look forward to.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)