Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Don't blame your partner and don't emphasize the details of the argument.
2. Try to find an area of agreement in at least one of the issues you argued about.
3. Point out that it is unusual for you to have major disagreements on anything.
4. Assure your partner that you feel it is good to have different ideas/opinions.
5. Apologize for any confrontational or rude remarks you may have made.
6. Plan a special dinner so you can reconcile and leave the argument behind.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)