Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Accept full responsibility for the offensive act, but don't go over it in detail.
2. Apologize for not thinking before you spoke and hurting your lover's feelings.
3. Remind your lover that what happened is unusual, so hopefully forgivable.
4. Express your love and explain how much this relationship means to you.
5. Describe some memory that helped you to really fall in love with your sweetheart.
6. Send flowers or another peace offering and suggest dinner at a familiar place.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)