Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Point out you both know your relationship is in trouble; share the blame.
2. Point out that you've not been able to resolve your problems on your own.
3. Refer to your problems in general terms; don't list specific complaints.
4. Express your love and your belief that the relationship is worth saving.
5. Explain that you need to learn to communicate with each other better.
6. Ask your partner to think about seeing a guidance counselor with you.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)