Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Express your love and explain how much this relationship really means to you.
2. Tell your partner how he/she has significantly improved the quality of your life.
3. Recall something you have done to help your partner in some meaningful way.
4. List a few things you do together that reveal your close and intimate relationship.
5. Thank your partner for being there for you; promise to always be there for him/her.
6. Express your love again and tell your partner that he/she means everything to you.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)