Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Express confusion about what it was you did that caused a problem.
2. Apologize generally; speculate as to how or why this could have happened.
3. Declare your love; explain you wouldn't intentionally do anything offensive.
4. Ask your sweetheart to spend some time with you to explain what you did wrong.
5. Suggest doing something entertaining that will entice him/her to want to see you.
6. Make the idea of talking the problem over face-to-face sound appealing.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)