Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Begin by explaining how negatively the separation has affected you.
2. Compare the happiness you felt in the past with the misery you feel now.
3. Tell your ex-lover you're still in love and think it's possible to start over.
4. Explain that you've learned from the separation and are much wiser now.
5. Ask if he/she misses you and would be interested in seeing you again.
6. Suggest having dinner at a place where you've shared good memories.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)