Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Point out that you and your partner are not communicating well anymore.
2. State clearly that you need to end the relationship for the time being.
3. Don't blame your partner or bring up details of specific disagreements.
4. Explain that the relationship is becoming a negative influence in your life.
5. Make it clear that you truly appreciate the love you've shared together.
6. Leave the door open for either reconciliation or a permanent break-up.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)