Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that you now realize there's so much you don't know about each other.
2. Consider if you're talking less now or if you've never really done a lot of talking.
3. Point out that your daily routine doesn't allow time for serious conversations.
4. Give examples of some of the things you want to talk over with your partner.
5. Suggest that frequent conversations would help strengthen your relationship.
6. Plan a specific day and time for you both to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)