Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Recall how you felt when you found out your partner was leaving you.
2. Explain that the separation has made you realize what you did to cause it.
3. List some of the changes you're willing to make to bring about reconciliation.
4. Promise your partner that you'll do whatever it takes to save the relationship.
5. Assure your partner that despite the way you've acted, you really love him/her.
6. Offer to take your partner to dinner at a familiar place that has good memories.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)