Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that time has proven the two of you are hopelessly incompatible.
2. List indications that all your efforts to save the relationship have failed.
3. Explain that living with tension and stress is unhealthy for both of you.
4. Point out that the two of you are not able to communicate productively.
5. Point out that neither one of you is happy or satisfied in the relationship.
6. Suggest meeting in one year to compare notes on how things turned out.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)