Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Begin with a description of how happy your relationship was in the beginning.
2. List some of the signs that made you believe that your relationship had changed.
3. Tell your partner you still love him/her but need to know if there is someone else.
4. Explain that honesty is essential so you will know where the relationship stands.
5. Suggest that the two of you go to a marriage counselor to see if there's still hope.
6. Tell your partner that without total commitment you will end the relationship.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)