Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain what it feels like to be separated from your partner for so long.
2. Describe how you spend your days alone with your partner out of town.
3. Start to plan some of the details relating to your partner's homecoming.
4. Tell your partner you will be interested in hearing all about his/her trip.
5. Make a list of things you would like to do together when he/she returns.
6. Tell your partner how much you look forward to his/her homecoming.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)