Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Express love and appreciation to your spouse for many happy years of marriage.
2. Provide a physical token of your love such as jewelry, tickets to a special event, etc.
3. Relive some of the happy memories and good times you have shared together.
4. Recount some of your spouse's strong points to explain why you treasure him/her.
5. Assure your spouse that physical changes cannot diminish your love and devotion.
6. Talk about your love and express faith that the two of you will always be together.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)