Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Recall how things were when you enjoyed a more intimate relationship.
2. List specific signs that clearly indicate you are beginning to drift apart.
3. Tell your spouse you still love her and believe that you can make things better.
4. Find ways to lessen or eliminate whatever obstacles have come between you.
5. Suggest things you could do to help you rediscover the intimacy you once shared.
6. Make reservations at a romantic getaway to mark the renewal of your love affair.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)