Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Explain that the relationship has become a negative influence in your lives.
2. Point out that all your mutual efforts to save the relationship have failed.
3. Don't rehash details of specific problems; the time for negotiation is over.
4. Make it clear your decision is final and you will not be coming back again.
5. Assure your partner that ending the relationship is best for both of you.
6. Wish your partner good luck and happiness; end on a positive note.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)