How resume-writing services work:
- A professional resume writer will be assigned to work with you.
- After you purchase the service a short questionnaire requesting basic information will be emailed to you.
- You can also email an old resume if available.
- After your information is reviewed, they will request additional information to create the resume to best market you.
- After they draft the resume, you will have the opportunity to make changes at no additional charge.
The best resume services:
Identify the most qualified writers and editors to write resumes and cover letters. They are certified career coaches and leaders in outplacement firms. Many have conducted hundreds of seminars on resume writing and written thousands of resumes.
Separate mediocrity from excellence and judge each resume edit by dozens of linguistic rules and advanced writing guidelines. We look for correct structure, grammar, punctuation, and natural-sounding resumes.
Employ experts with advanced educational degrees. Many have worked as teachers, writers, and editors for several years.
Related Resume Tips
How to create a:
- Resume portfolio for positions requiring artistic skill and experience
- Scannable Resume: 14 Tips
- Resume Reference Page
How to write a:
- Resume based on academic employment: the curriculum vita
- Resume based on job skills
- Resume based on job titles
- Resume based on work history
- Resume for a high school student or teenager
- Informational resume