This follow-up letter can help cement a rewarding relationship. Keep it direct and sincere.
1. Express thanks to the reader for visiting or attending a specific place or event.
- We very much appreciated your attendance at our demonstration last Saturday.
- Thank you for coming to our annual fund-raising event last week. Your attendance contributed to our success.
- We were all delighted that you took the time to visit our new coffee shop on Main and Maple Avenue.
- Thanks for spending time with us at our booth in the convention center.
- On behalf of Doe Software, I want to thank you for attending our Springfield dealership's grand opening. I hope you were able to benefit from some of the word processing software you saw there.
- Thank you for visiting Doe Valley Estates.
- Thank you for attending parents' night at Springfield High School.
- Thanks for dropping in to see us on your way through Springfield.
- appreciate your interest
- delighted to have your company
- enjoyed your visit
- for taking an active role in
- for sharing your time with
- for attending our
- for taking the time to
- for coming to see us
- for dropping in to
- for spending time with us
- indebted to you for
- thank you for
- to entertain you
- to have you in attendance
- to see you at
- very much appreciated your participation
- want to thank you for
- was such a pleasant surprise
- was a pleasure to meet you
- was delighted to have you attend
- was such a pleasure to
- welcomed your company
- were so glad to see you at
- when you walked through the door
- your presence meant a lot
- your attendance at our
2. Add more details to explain why you appreciated the visit or attendance.
- You were able to answer some of the questions in a way that really helped our new representatives. It was clear that you have had a lot of experience with training animals.
- Your generous pledge was more than we could have hoped for, and we sincerely thank you.
- Our opening was a great success, and your visit was one of its highlights.
- We appreciated your interest. Just in case you did not receive the literature we distributed, I am enclosing a complete catalog of our kitchen utensils. If you order by June 1, you can take an additional 20% off the wholesale price.
- We look forward to establishing a marketing base in your community, and persons with your background may be in a special position to help.
- This new development is providing many young couples with an opportunity to purchase their own homes, and you are an excellent candidate.
- We find that students whose parents take the time to learn about their child's progress have the fewest problems both socially and academically. We are delighted to see you so involved.
- It was a wonderful surprise to see you. Anne and I have often discussed our times together in Springfield, and it was good to renew acquaintance and reminisce over those college days. We hope the rest of your trip went well.
- although you may not realize it
- appreciated the interest you showed
- are looking forward to
- enthusiastic visitors like you
- everyone is still talking about
- few people can
- good to renew acquaintance
- hope you enjoyed the
- in a special position to
- lend your support to
- made it a brighter day for
- meant so much to the
- persons with your
- really helped our
- seeing your face in the audience
- seeing you walk through the door
- started a chain reaction
- to renew our association
- to answer some of the questions
- was a great success
- was clear that you have
- was a wonderful surprise
- were able to
3. Close with another expression of thanks or anticipation of future association.
- I wonder if you would be interested in helping with some of our shows in the future? I will call to find out.
- Your attendance was most flattering to us. We all hope you will be able to join us again next year.
- There will always be a place for you at Doe's.
- If you have questions do not hesitate to call. I look forward to speaking with you.
- We look forward to seeing you again.
- I will call you next week to see if you would like to discuss a cooperative effort.
- If I can help you, please call me at 555-5555 (home) or 555-5555 (office).
- We appreciate and look forward to your continuing support.
- We may be passing through your area next summer. We will stay in touch.
- always keep a place for you
- attendance was very flattering
- can't wait to
- could see for yourself
- hope you will be able to
- hope to make this a tradition
- hope you found it useful
- hope it was all you expected
- hope to see you at the next
- join us again next time
- look forward to
- may pass through your area
- stay in touch
- thank you for
- thanks again for
- to talking with you
- to seeing you again
- was gracious of you to
- will always be a special place for you
- will keep you informed
- will let you know when
- wonder if you would be interested in
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)