Use this letter to make the customer feel appreciated and needed, and to promote your product or service.
1. Express a sincere welcome.
- We have approved your application for an account with Doe Construction Supply, so you can start using it immediately. We have watched your company grow over the last two years, and we appreciate your business.
- I was glad to see your name appear once again among our active accounts. We have always appreciated your business.
- Thanks for opening an account with us.
- Having reviewed your credit application, we will be delighted to open an account in your name at Doe Office Supply.
- We are pleased to reactivate your charge account at Doe's.
- Welcome back to Doe Supply.
- among our active accounts
- appreciate your business
- are proud and pleased to
- are pleased to
- are delighted to
- are happy to
- can start using your
- credit has been approved
- for opening an account with us
- for the opportunity to serve you
- glad to have you as a customer
- have always appreciated your
- is a pleasure to inform you
- is available for your use
- thank you for
- to the growing number of
- to see your name appear once again
- to our long list of valuable customers
- to add you to
- to open an account
- to reactivate your
- welcome you as our customer
- welcome your order
- your application for
- your charge account at
2. Reiterate your company's merits and the advantages of having an account.
- We offer the largest selection of construction materials at the lowest prices so you can always find what you need at the right price.
- Your charge account is convenient and easy to use, and if you pay off your balance each month, there is no interest or carrying charge.
- With your charge account, you don't need to carry cash.
- Customers with accounts receive advance notice of special promotions and early bird specials.
- Your account will give you much more flexibility as a contractor. You can always obtain the materials you need to keep your projects going.
- a convenient way to keep track of
- are justly proud of our
- are open to charge account customers
- at the lowest prices
- at the right price
- by presenting your card
- can always find what you need
- convenient and easy to use
- do not need to carry cash
- enjoy many privileges
- if you pay your balance each month
- much more flexibility
- no interest or carrying charge
- offer the largest selection of
- our layaway service
- our reputation for
- place an order by phone
- sales and special promotions
- the first name in
- the protection this policy extends
- to keep your projects going
- when confronted with any mishaps
- will allow you to
- will always be notified of
- will receive advance notice of
- with your charge account
- would otherwise need to
3. Discuss the terms of the account, if not covered in an enclosure, and provide an incentive for the customer to use the account in the near future.
- The enclosed brochure provides full disclosure of the terms of your account. We start all new accounts at a $5,000 credit limit, which we review yearly, or more frequently at your request.
- We will start your account with a credit limit of $500, and automatically increase that amount each year if your payment record is satisfactory.
- Using your account is a convenient way to keep track of your project costs, since our computerized billing system enables you to designate a job name or number for each item on an invoice.
- At the end of the month you write one check instead of paying every time you come in.
- You pay no finance charge if you pay your bill within thirty days, so use your account today.
- This month we offer a special on ACX plywood and cabinet grade particle board. Why not stock up on these often-used items while the price is low!
- according to the following terms
- applies only to new customers
- at the end of each month
- automatically increase that amount each year
- computerized billing system
- copy of our credit policy
- credit limit of
- designate a name or number for
- enclosed is a copy of
- if your payment record is satisfactory
- if you pay your bill within thirty days
- in the event that
- maximum of thirty days
- no finance charges accrue unless
- provides full disclosure of
- the enclosed brochure
- the terms of our agreement
- will receive a detailed invoice
- will find a brief description of
- will personally handle your account
- within that time limit
4. If you desire, invite future business.
- Drop by again soon. We will be happy to serve you.
- We look forward to seeing you.
- We look forward to doing business with you.
- So next time you need office supplies, give us a call.
- Thanks again for your business now and in the future.
- always pleased to
- are here to serve you
- be most happy to assist you
- call on us for
- doing business with you
- don't hesitate to
- drop by again soon
- for your business
- happy to special order
- here for your convenience
- here to serve you
- how we can best serve you
- invite you to
- is a pleasure to
- keep most items in stock
- look forward to
- next time you need
- offer our assistance
- seeing you again
- thanks again for
- value your patronage
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)