Send this letter only when the customer requests an acknowledgment of payment or if you feel it is important to clear the slate or ease the customer's mind.
1. Express satisfaction that the customer has made the payment.
- Thank you for your payment. We credited your account on May 6.
- Thank you for your check covering the overdue balance on your account.
- We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your payment on your account.
- This is to acknowledge that we have received full payment of your account.
- We have credited your account with $91.60, leaving a zero balance.
- am glad to acknowledge
- am pleased to acknowledge
- as you requested
- for the check in the amount of
- for your payment
- for paying the overdue balance of
- have credited your account with
- in the amount of
- in today's mail
- in full payment of
- leaving a balance of
- on your account
- received your check for
- received your check on
- thank you for
- that we have received
- the receipt of
- want to thank you for
- was credited to your account on
- which was credited to your account
- wish to acknowledge
- your payment of
- your recent payment
2. Explain the restored status of the account and remind the customer of the terms of future credit.
- We have removed all restrictions on your account.
- Because of your history of on-time payments, we have waived the penalty charge. In the future, however, we will be obliged to charge a penalty to overdue accounts.
- As you requested, your credit with us is now reinstated. In order to maintain a line of credit, customers need to make their monthly payments by the date shown on each billing.
- Please ignore our letter of May 16, denying you further credit purchases. To help us avoid such steps in the future, please be sure to make your payment by the 7th of each month.
- To avoid additional penalties, please adhere to the payment schedule in your contract.
- are pleased to continue our credit arrangement
- by the date shown on each bill
- have waived the penalty charge
- have removed all restrictions
- have reinstated the credit line
- is again available to you
- make each month's payment by
- may avoid problems in the future by
- payment is due on the first of the month
- payment must be received in our office by
- payment is due upon receipt of the bill
- payment is due when you receive the bill
- please ignore our letter of
- please review the credit agreement
- please adhere to the payment schedule
- please make your payment by
- terms are stated in detail
- the enclosed copy of our agreement
- to maintain this line of credit
- to avoid such steps in the future
- to avoid additional penalties
- will charge a penalty to overdue accounts
- your credit is reinstated
3. Express confidence and a desire for a continuing relationship.
- We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.
- If you have further questions, please call us. We value our association with you.
- We trust that we can avoid this difficulty in the future and hope to be able to serve your needs for years to come.
- Thank you for your cooperation. We are pleased to serve you.
- We trust we have clarified the conditions of the sale and look forward to our future association with you.
- appreciate your patronage
- appreciate receiving your payment
- are pleased to be of service
- happy to be of assistance
- hope to be able to
- if there is anything we can do to
- if you have further questions
- if you would like any further clarification
- look forward to
- please let us know
- please call us
- thank you for your cooperation
- to assist you in the future
- to our future dealings
- to assisting you in the future
- to serving you again
- to serve you in the future
- trust that we can avoid future difficulties
- value our association with you
- will be delighted to
- will be happy to