This letter should be short, inviting, and to the point. It will often include an invitation to a special event such as a sale or an open house.
1. Announce the opening of your business, and add a brief message about your service or product. If the business or office is an extension of a known business, explain that relationship.
- I am pleased to announce that on June 15 John Doe will be opening a new tune-up service on 1600 Main Street. John has 15 years of experience and the technology to service the most sophisticated engines. Until July 31, he will offer a free state inspection with every tune-up.
- Doe and Co. is pleased to announce a branch office at 1600 Main Street. With the rapid growth in Springfield County, we are opening a third office to provide you with rapid, accurate title searches. Please bring all your real estate concerns to Doe's, the finest professionals in the business.
- As you know, I have wanted my own restaurant for a long time. Well, I have it, and I am featuring some of the same recipes that made Mama's so popular. I've renovated the old hardware store on the corner of Main and Springfield Avenue. I think you'll like the results. Come and enjoy a great meal!
- You are invited to see the newest addition to Doe Bay, a beautiful mountain lodge with 21 units catering to your summer vacation needs.
- a wholly owned subsidiary
- announcing the opening of
- are proud to introduce
- as part of our decentralization
- delighted to invite you to
- have renovated the old
- introduce a new subsidiary to
- invited to the opening of
- is pleased to announce
- more convenient locations
- new, more convenient office
- newest addition to
- now you can obtain all your
- opening in your neighborhood
- the creation of a new
- the opening of a branch office
- this will provide
- will open a new
2. Invite the reader to be your customer. Provide enough information so he or she can easily take advantage of your offer. Consider offering a sale or holding an open house.
- Come in and enjoy free coffee and donuts. We are located on the corner of Main and Springfield Avenue.
- Drop by with a friend, and your favorite hors-d'oeuvres will be on the house.
- Our direct sales store located in the Development Center at 1600 Main Street will open July 15. You are invited to a special open house that evening. We will award prizes, including three color televisions, to lucky customers.
- Come help us celebrate 20 years of service with a new store at the corner of Highway 89 and Canyon Drive. This location will help us maintain the low overhead that helps us beat the prices of our competitors in the city.
- We look forward to serving you at our new location on the west side of the Doe tower. You'll find ample parking and a spacious new building.
- On July 24, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., bring a friend and browse through our new facility. If you would like immediate reservations call 555-5555.
- a preview sale
- ample parking will make
- come and browse
- come help us celebrate
- come in and enjoy
- extended hours for your convenience
- for reservations call
- holding an open house on
- is pleased to offer
- know that you will be pleased with
- larger story will carry a new line of
- look forward to serving you
- now offers 24-hour service
- participate in our drawing for
- special half-price offer
- the store will open on
- want to welcome all our friends to
- will transfer your records to
- will enjoy our spacious new