Make this announcement short and to the point. It is a courtesy announcement and serves as publicity for your business.
1. Explain who your new partner is and what position he or she will occupy. Keep details such as job history, schooling, or academic honors brief. Before sending the announcement, give the new partner the courtesy of reviewing it for possible changes and final approval.
- The Springfield office of Jones and Smith welcomes Jane Doe as a partner in their law firm located at 1600 Main Street, Springfield, Kansas 12345. Ms. Doe, a graduate of Doe Law School, was formerly a partner of Johnson and Luthy of Centerville. She is a published authority on U.S. tax law.
- Dr. John Doe is pleased to announce that his son Eric has joined his dental practice at 1600 Main Street in Springfield. The younger Dr. Doe specializes in children's dental care. The Doe Clinic is now fully staffed to meet all of your family's dental needs.
- Robert Johnson has been named a partner in Springfield's World Realty. Mr. Johnson is a well-known authority in commercial real estate and teaches real estate classes at Doe Community College. In 2001 he was named realtor of the year for the State of Kansas.
- The Springfield Brokerage is happy to report that Robert Johnson, formerly of Doe and Luthy, has joined their firm as a full partner. Mr. Johnson brings extensive experience with world stock markets and trade unions.
- Doe Transit welcomes Robert Johnson as a partner in their expanding trucking business. Mr. Johnson, a twenty-year veteran of the Army Transportation Corps, will direct all operations in the coastal regions.
- a new partner
- are happy to announce
- are pleased to welcome
- are happy to report that
- as a partner in
- brings a fine reputation as a
- has a special interest in
- has extensive experience in
- has been named a partner in
- has joined our firm as
- is a graduate of
- is pleased to announce
- is a published authority on
- look forward to
- nationally known for
- now fully staffed
- specializes in
- to meet all your needs in
- was formerly a partner in
- well-known authority on
- will direct our operations
- will join us on
Still can't find the right words for your announcement letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the announcement letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective announcement letter.
- Print your announcement letter and send it!