Everyone is interested in the benefits package. This letter is a way of conveying useful information as well as building morale, confidence, and loyalty.
1. Introduce the savings plan.
- The new company savings plan announced in our quarterly meeting will go into effect on July 1.
- We are pleased to announce that effective January 1, the company will participate in a savings plan available to all full-time employees.
- You will be pleased to learn that we are adding a savings plan to our employees' benefits package.
- The company savings plan that we have all been waiting for will go into effect January 1.
- After extended discussion with the board of directors, we are pleased to announce that a cooperative savings plan will be added to our standard benefits package, effective January 1.
- a savings plan for all
- a new company savings plan
- a cooperative savings plan
- a real boost to our benefits program
- after extensive discussion, we are
- are pleased to announce that
- are adding a savings plan
- as announced in our
- as of January 1
- effective January 1
- has been added to our benefits package
- has been given the go-ahead
- in line with the company policy
- the board of directors has approved
- the company savings plan
- we will be going ahead with
- will offer a savings plan to all full-time employees
- will go into effect on
- will participate in
- will be pleased to learn
2. Briefly explain the major benefits of the program.
- Your savings deposit can be conveniently withheld from each check and deposited in the account of your choice. Best of all, the company will match your savings up to 3%.
- The plan lets you save regularly with convenient payroll deductions of up to 17% of your salary. Best of all, the company will match your contribution, up to 3% of your salary.
- You may save up to 17% of your gross income with regular payroll deductions, and the company will add 3% as long as your contribution is at least that much.
- The company will match the amount you save up to 4%. Your own contribution can be as high as 15% of your gross income.
- This is a wonderful way to plan for retirement! Let compounding interest work for you! Payroll savings, plus company contributions of up to 5% each month, can make a big difference in your retirement earnings.
- The plan allows you to have a percentage of your income deducted from your paycheck and placed in a savings plan of your choice, either taxed or tax-sheltered.
- account of your choice
- amount determined as a percentage of
- annuity plan available
- benefits of compound interest
- can be withheld from
- can choose between
- choice of several plans
- convenient payroll deduction
- designed as a retirement plan
- easiest way to save
- match your savings up to
- may set aside up to
- relatively painless way to save
- restrictions on withdrawal
- tax-sheltered investment
- way to plan for retirement
- will match your contribution
- will grow substantially over the years
- will match the amount you save up to
3. Explain how participants can get more information.
- For more information and enrollment forms, call the benefits office at 555-5555, or pick up a brochure at the personnel desk.
- Brochures explaining the plan are available from your division supervisor. If you have any further questions, call or visit the benefits office in building A-2.
- The enclosed "Revised Benefits Plan" booklet explains your options with various interest rates. Please read the booklet before you sign the enrollment forms.
- John Doe will hold meetings in the auditorium at 9:00 a.m. Thursday and 3:00 p.m. Friday to explain the program and answer your questions.
- If you are interested in this program, your supervisor can give you additional information and enrollment forms.
- attend one of the meetings scheduled for
- brochures are available from
- contact the benefits office
- enrollment forms are available from
- enrollment forms are enclosed
- for more information call
- if you have further questions
- if you are interested in this program
- need to enroll for a specific plan
- personnel have all the details
- pick up a brochure at
- plan will take effect on
- please meet in the conference room at
- please be aware that
- read the enclosed booklet
- speak to your supervisor
- the enclosed brochure explains the details
- there are several plans to choose from
- will be holding meetings to explain
- will explain the program
4. Explain what employees must do to participate.
- If you want to join the plan, you must sign up in the personnel office by September 30.
- To participate, simply fill out the enclosed card and return it to the payroll office.
- It you plan to participate, please fill out the necessary forms at the payroll office by September 30.
- Those who wish to take advantage of this opportunity must sign consent forms and stipulate what percentage should be withheld.
- Enrollment is easy. Drop by the benefits office and get started today.
- allow three weeks for processing
- by the 15th of the month
- can start at any time
- enroll by November 30, for the following year
- enrollment is easy
- enrollment period extends to
- fill out the necessary forms
- get started as soon as possible
- hope you will take advantage of this
- if you want to join up
- if you want to participate
- if you plan to participate
- need to sign up
- need to fill out an enrollment form
- procedure is simple
- return it to the payroll office
- simply fill out the enclosed
- subscribing to this plan is simple
- the deadline for this year is
- urge you to act as soon as possible
Still can't find the right words for your announcement letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the announcement letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective announcement letter.
- Print your announcement letter and send it!