This announcement is generally in the form of a memo, and should carry the tone of a sales pitch. It can help increase business and employee morale, especially if there can be more than one winner.
1. Announce the contest with a brief description of what the sales personnel must do, and what they can win.
- Sign up 20 new subscribers for a year and win a mountain bike!
- Sell $30,000 in tire products by May 30, and win a trip for two to Hawaii!
- Raise your group's sales to level three and win a Cadillac for your personal use for the year!
- Land five new accounts by Christmas and win a ski vacation for two in the Rockies!
- Win two tickets to the playoff game by selling 50 units this week.
- The High Achiever contest begins on May 1. Develop three new<br />accounts and win a prize of $150.
- all you need to do is
- by selling more than
- for your entire group
- for your personal use
- how would you like to win a
- land five new accounts this month
- now is the time when extra effort
- quarterly sales contest
- raise your group's sales to
- reach 120% of your quota this quarter
- salesperson of the year
- sell $20,000 or more in products this
- sign up twenty new subscribers by
- the winner will automatically be eligible for
- win an all-expense-paid vacation for two to
- win two tickets to
- win a trip for two to
- win an exciting getaway vacation for two
- win yourself a two-day stay at
- your special touch can really pay off
2. Explain the contest rules, including restrictions, and make the deadline clear.
- Anyone who meets the goal between now and July 1 will win.
- The contest begins today and ends on Friday, July 30. Winners will be announced at the summer picnic on August 5.
- Only salespersons are eligible to win. Managers and supervisors will have their own opportunities in the next round.
- This offer is available only to new salespersons who have joined the company since January 1 of this year. Winners will be notified by mail and announced in our weekly bulletin.
- All sales must be on new accounts. Renewal accounts, even though there has been a time lapse, do not qualify.
- All sales must be verifiable with receipts in the main office before August 1, when the contest ends.
- Contest rules are as follows:<br />All sales must be complete and payment received by July 31.<br />All sales must be new accounts.<br/>Managers and their families are ineligible.
- all sales must be on new accounts
- all salespersons are eligible to win
- contest rules are as follows
- contest begins today
- contest is open only to
- each new account must place an order of at least
- everyone who meets the goal
- five products will count in the first quarter contest
- just meet or break quota
- must be verifiable with receipts
- must receive payment before
- prospects you are currently working are okay
- quarterly sales contest
- sale must have been completed by
- sales contest involving our new line of
- temporarily providing price breaks on
- the rules are simple
- want to broaden our customer base
- will end on
- winners will be announced on
3. Add details about the prizes and encourage participation.
- Winners will stay in the Doe Hotel and will also receive $500 cash. Start your campaign today!
- Prizes may be taken in merchandise or in cash, so either way you're a winner. Indicate your intention to participate in this annual event by signing up with your supervisor today!
- In addition to the new car, you will be eligible for additional prizes to complement your wardrobe. The Doe fashion houses are joining us in this effort.
- As part of our effort to serve the community, we will contribute a percentage of each sale to the winner's favorite charity.
- Get on the phone and be one of those who will spend three days and two nights at the Doe Marina Hotel. All meals and a cruise around the island will be included for qualifying winners.
- a few new sales will entitle you to
- be one of the winners
- can earn you a substantial cash reward
- eligible for additional prizes
- every one of you is a likely candidate
- everyone can be a big winner
- go get those new accounts
- know you are as excited as I am about
- if you have any questions, call me at
- in this contest you can't lose
- lucky winners will fly to
- make your prize a sure thing
- prizes may be taken in merchandise or cash
- sign up with your supervisor
- start your campaign today
- this is a great contest
- will be flown at company expense to
- will receive $500
- win your way to a well-deserved vacation
- winners will stay in the
- will win a
Still can't find the right words for your announcement letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the announcement letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective announcement letter.
- Print your announcement letter and send it!