The information in this announcement should be clear and concise so the reader can get the information quickly and be able to refer to it easily.
1. State what kind of training will be offered, for whom, the day, date, time, and location (if necessary), and indicate whether the training is voluntary or mandatory.
- We will hold a mandatory training session on emergency procedures for all new employees Wednesday, May 15, in the small auditorium.
- We will hold a training session on the use of the new word processing software each Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. in the new computer room. This is an opportunity for you to improve your computer skills.
- John Doe, the top field representative in the company, will hold a special training session for area representatives on Friday, March 13, at noon in the executive lounge. We expect all representatives who are in town to attend.
- If you could use a refresher course on business writing, please come to room 23 on Monday, April 30, from 9:00 a.m. until noon when John Doe from the Business Department of the Community College will be giving a very informative lecture.
- Our accounting department is offering a special course on individual tax preparation next Friday, February 1, in Room 45.
Mark this date on your calendar and give John a call. Seating is limited to the first thirty people.
- a short course in
- a training session on
- a refresher course in
- a mandatory training session
- a very informative lecture
- are invited to attend
- attendance is mandatory
- course will highlight
- expect all to attend
- give you an overview of
- have scheduled a meeting for
- offering a special course on
- on the use of
- on how to use our new
- on emergency procedures
- opportunity for you to
- plan to attend
- plan to join us for
- required to attend a
- session will be repeated on
- sign up for
- to answer your questions
- to explain the features of
- to attend a workshop on
- to be in attendance
- training department has prepared
- will hold the training for
- will hold a special training session
- will limit the numbers to
- will be on hand to
2. Explain what the training will consist of and how it can benefit participants.
- Several computers will be set up for your use, and John Doe will teach us the basics of the word processing program that we expect all offices to implement. If you are unable to attend, please contact your division supervisor.
- Since we live in an area that has a history of earthquakes, it is imperative that we all understand how to respond in such an event, and that we also learn how to function in other kinds of emergencies. Some of the local civil defense personnel will be here to explain how we fit into the emergency preparedness plan.
- John will take us step-by-step through the sales procedures that have proved so successful in his latest campaign. Those who have attended his workshops and followed his suggestions have reported significant increases in their sales volume. We hope you will too.
- With so many new tax laws, we felt it would be a service to our employees to provide some professional tax help before they file their returns this year. A tax accountant will explain the new laws and will be on hand to answer your specific questions.
- a service to our employees
- benefit from his insights into
- better equipped to deal with
- changing over to this new system of
- entertaining audio-visual presentation
- entertaining as well as informative
- expect all departments to implement
- have proved so successful
- it is important that we
- not be repeated this year
- previous participants have reported
- take us step-by-step through
- the wave of the future
- understand how to respond
- will receive useful
- will learn the correct procedure for
- will lead to
- will teach us the basics of
- will explain how
- will be set up for your use
- will learn how to
- will be on hand to
3. Indicate whether participants need to prepare for the training in any special way.
- Please bring your personnel directories and be prepared to take notes.
- All training materials will be provided, but you may wish to familiarize yourself with the program in the lounge before class.
- Please bring your account profiles and be prepared to explain them to the group.
- It will not be necessary for to you to bring materials other than a pencil and paper.
- Bring your best smile and a positive attitude.
- all participants should
- be prepared to
- be sure to bring your
- bring along your
- can be checked out from
- complete and return the enclosed
- familiarize yourself with
- has requested that we
- indicate the date you prefer
- not be necessary to bring
- please read through
- please bring your
- prerequisites for the seminar include
- read through the
- will extend after normal hours
- will receive reference materials on
- will cover all costs
- will provide lunch
- will need a sack lunch
- will provide materials