- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Be sure to mention specifically what you like about the service or product and, if appropriate, mention the names of individuals who have provided extra help.
1. Tell the supplier that you are pleased with the service or product.
- We want you to know how pleased we are with the outstanding service you have given us.
- I couldn't let our contract end without telling you how much I have enjoyed your friendly service.
- For five years you have faithfully delivered top quality products to our door.
- It's a pleasure to work with people who know the meaning of efficiency.
- I would like to compliment your foreman on finishing the work a week before the deadline. I appreciate the timely completion and the excellent workmanship.
- We have appreciated the friendly business relationship we have had with your company.
- The brochure you created for us was a huge success.
- have appreciated
- have been impressed with
- have enjoyed your
- how satisfied we have been
- how pleased we are
- how very much
- it's a pleasure to
- never fail to be impressed
- our sincere appreciation
- so rare nowadays
- such excellent quality
- the outstanding service
- the quality of
- to let you know
- to thank you for
- top quality products
- want to express our
- want you to know
2. Elaborate on the compliment.
- Rarely has a supplier given us such complete cooperation.
- We have always been able to rely on your flexibility and courteous service.
- Your staff has consistently made extra efforts to assist us in completing our projects on time.
- Your supporting work on the Doe project did not go unnoticed.
- You always seem to make something positive out of negative events.
- a commendable job
- at a very reasonable cost
- come through for us
- consistently excellent service
- creativity and initiative
- did a great job
- know that we can depend on
- knowledgeable and helpful
- made a special effort to
- most satisfactory relationship
- rendered invaluable assistance
- save me the trouble
- strong and durable
- such impressive efficiency
- the wonderful service you provide
- tireless efforts
- to meet our needs
- well before the deadline
3. Add a final word of thanks.
- Thank you for your support.
- Thank you for your assistance.
- We look forward to many more years of cooperation. Thanks.
- Thank you for the timely deliveries.
- Thank you for your promptness.
- a continuing relationship
- buy from you again
- convey our thanks
- dealing with you again
- for the excellent service
- for the fine job you did
- look forward to
- many more years of
- mutually profitable relationship
- our sincerest thanks
- our wholehearted appreciation
- please accept our
- please pass on my
- producing such a fine
- thank everyone involved
- thank you for
- the next time
- the quality of
- trying your other products
- will come back to you
- will be sure to
- working with you again
Still can't find the right words for your compliment letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the compliment letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective compliment letter.
- Print your compliment letter and send it!