Persons who do the work of preparing proposals and bid packages are essential to the success of many businesses. Recognizing them for their efforts and successes goes a long way toward helping them maintain high morale and enthusiasm. It helps anyone who succeeds in this endeavor.
1. Start with a direct statement of congratulations, identifying the success achieved.
- Congratulations on winning the Doe contract.
- Congratulations are certainly in order for your outstanding work on the Doe contract. Good job!
- You did it! Your perseverance paid off. Congratulations on getting the Doe job.
- Your presentation yesterday was just right! Doe has given us a letter of intent, and he will be signing a contract as soon as we have it ready. I think congratulations are in order.
- Way to go!
- Good job on the Doe contract!
- a hearty pat on the back
- a commendable job
- congratulations on
- congratulations are in order
- congratulations are certainly in order for
- deserve the credit for
- did a great job
- for your outstanding work on
- for securing the contract
- have done it again
- on winning the Doe contract
- on your excellent work
- presentation was just right
- salute you for
- thank you for
- want you to know
- was delighted to hear
- was most impressive
- was very impressed with
- your outstandingly successful
2. Acknowledge the effort, dedication, energy, sacrifice, or skill necessary for the achievement and express appreciation.
- I know how difficult these negotiations can be, and I appreciate your patience and skill.
- These contracts are essential to our survival as a company, and you have the thanks and appreciation of everyone who works at Doe Corporation.
- I think your relentless attention to detail produced such a thorough proposal that the evaluators just couldn't say no.
- I was impressed with the quality of your work and with your energy and dedication in pursuing the contract--even when it looked hopeless.
- We appreciate your dedicated service with the company, and we recognize your outstanding contribution.
- I hope you know how much we appreciate your good work. Your co-workers frequently mention your wisdom and sound judgment.
- I think the company has been successful largely because we have people like you on the team.
- Your quick and decisive action will clearly produce many long-term benefits for the company.
- We value your contributions to the company.
- am particularly impressed with
- are being recognized for
- competition was tough
- essential to our survival
- even when it looked hopeless
- excellent track record
- have significantly contributed to
- have our thanks and appreciation
- hope you know
- how much we appreciate
- how much we value
- in pursuing the contract
- know how difficult it is
- launch the project
- many long-term benefits for
- people like you on the team
- success of the company depends on
- the part you played in
- value your contributions
- with the quality of your work
- your quick and decisive action
- your patience and skill
- your skill and workmanship
- your dedicated service
- your energy and dedication
- your outstanding contribution to
3. Express your wishes for future successes.
- Please know that my door is always open to you. You have a bright future with Doe Corporation.
- Best wishes in your future endeavors in the company. We are confident that you will continue to do well.
- We look forward to many more successful ventures with your help.
- Keep up the good work!
- Best of luck in your future contract negotiations.
- a very auspicious beginning
- a preview of things to come
- are a great asset to
- are confident that
- best of luck with your
- best wishes for your
- door is always open to
- even more positive things to follow
- have a bright future at
- how highly valued you are
- keep up the good work
- many similar successes will
- onward and upward
- to help you continue to
- want you to know that
- will continue to
- will do whatever I can to
- your many contributions to
- your future contract negotiations
- your future endeavors in the company
Still can't find the right words for your congratulation letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the congratulation letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective congratulation letter.
- Print your congratulation letter and send it!