Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Remind the reader exactly when and where you met.
2. Describe who you are to refresh the reader's memory.
3. Explain what attracted you to him/her on your first meeting.
4. Suggest meeting your acquaintance at a restaurant for dinner.
5. Keep the letter short and flirty; don't overdo your advances.
6. Remember that this person may already be involved.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!