Love letters should be carefully planned and written. They are often read, re-read, and kept indefinitely. Love letters are very personal and sensitive, and can present a problem unless they are used on occasions such as Valentine's Day or an anniversary.
1. Talk about some things you really enjoyed doing on the date.
2. Mention some things you like about the person you dated.
3. List some of the things that the two of you have in common.
4. Explain how much you look forward to seeing him/her again.
5. Suggest another date and make plans for dinner afterwards.
6. Keep the letter brief and understated; don't overdo it.
Still can't find the right words for your love letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the love letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective love letter.
- Print your love letter and send it!